Life Enrichment Getaways are…
- Two nights and three days of a life-enriching getaway with first class lodging and food, quality time with your spouse, free time for relaxing/optional activities, evening entertainment and good company.
- Spiritually uplifting with 4 teaching/discussion sessions by Teaching/Discussion leaders specifically chosen for each Getaway; a chance to ‘fill your tanks’.
- Getaways are “By Invitation” from the Point Couple; 8-12 couples total.
- All costs are provided for lodging, meals and entertainment. There is no fundraising, sales hook or any other financial obligation. Attendees are responsible only for travel and leisure time expenses.
- Life Enrichment Getaways are an outreach of Shepherd Ministries for the purpose of building up families and the next generation.
- Was established in 1984 under the leadership of Al Macdonald to sponsor the Dawson McAllister Student Conferences from coast to coast–weekends of Biblical teaching by Dawson McAllister and Mark Matlock. Praise and Worship leaders through the years…Gabriel, Al Denson, Todd Proctor, Al Holly, Joel Engle, Chris Tomlin and Mercy Me.
- Owned and operated Shepherd of the Ozarks from 1995-2012, an upscale Christian Camp and Conference Center in north central Arkansas.
- Is now pleased to sponsor the Life Enrichment Getaways to continue the 38-year commitment of ministry to youth and families.